Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of using webpage HoroscopeYourself.com (hereinafter referred to as Terms)
1. The main objective of HoroscopeYourself.com server at URL: https://www.horoscopeyourself.com/ (further only as Server) is to provide:
a) the possibility to find persons born under certain astrological signs and
b) provide astrological calculations, interpretations and other astrological services (hereinafter referred to as Services).
2. The Administrator of the Server reserves the right to suspend the operation of the Server, change its appearance or the Services offered. The Administrator can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org or via internal message to the account nicknamed Admin.
3. The User of the Server is anyone who uses the site’s services and agrees with the Terms and Conditions.
4. The Administrator reserves the right to at any time and in any way, change the wording of these Terms without previous warning. In such case the User will be prompted to review and agree to the changes.
5. The new Terms and conditions will come into force and effectiveness immediately after their disclosure.
6. Registration is voluntary, and it is understood that the User is aware and agrees that the provided personal information are going to be stored on the server and used for calculations neccessary to provide the Services.
7. The User can at any time change his/hers information, or terminate their registration.
8. A User who cites a false date of birth shall bear full responsibility for any damages resulting from providing false information.
9. During the process of registration, the user shall provide valid e-mail address and a nickname. A user who provides a false e-mail address shall bears full responsibility for the damages resulting from such action. The Administrator is not responsible for misuse of any e-mail address used within the process of the registration on the Server. By registering on the site, the User agrees with these conditions.
10. It is prohibited to use identity of others during the registration process. The User acknowledges that he/she bears full responsibility for any damages resulting from such action.
11. A User who violates any of these terms and conditions will be immediately deleted.
12. Any user account publishing content inconsistent with generally accepted ethical and moral rules may be deleted without warning or partially censored.
13. Generally, any communication resulting in insult, exhibiting threatening or verbally offensive behavior towards other users, upload of any unsolicited advertising links, spam, or any other ads intended for unauthorized use is prohibited. Breach of these terms will result in immediate deletion or modification of the post. A User who has violated these conditions may be deleted without warning. Repeated violation of these conditions can result in blocking of the user's account. The fulfillment of these conditions shall be decided by the Administrator or other authorized personnel.
14. When publishing text, image or sound data to the Server, the User understands the fact that he/she bears full responsibility for the data. The User also acknowledges that the said data are not in violation of copyright law and do not violate any applicable laws. Data, which in any way express or endorse violence, are of explicit erotic nature, or are for any reason unacceptable for the Administrator will be deleted without notice.
15. Site services can send messages to Users in the form of electronic mail, through which the User receives required information. The Administrator is entitled to use e-mail to inform the User about the services of the server, features, operation, commercial offers, news, future events, etc. A User who does not wish to receive these messages may opt out in the privacy settings section in his/hers profile.
16. The Administrator is not liable for the correctness and completeness of the information on this website. The Administrator may at any time, without notice, make changes to the information on this website. The Administrator assumes no responsibility for any damages that Users may incur in connection with other User’s use of the website.
17. The Administrator assumes no responsibility for the contents of websites of third parties that can be visited through the server. The Administrator also assumes no responsibility for the advertising, or another form of promotion, by any third party through the Server.
18. The Administrator assumes no responsibility for the content of the text, image, or audio communication, posted by the members in various parts of the server (discussion, profiles, etc.) and reserves the right to delete or otherwise modify the communications containing any information that can be considered to be illegal, offensive or otherwise unacceptable, or is in violation of this Terms.
19. The Administrator assumes no liability for damages incurred by users or other third parties resulting from the inability to use the services of the Server.
20. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Server are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.