My chart and yods!

(Please Read My Chart)

Hey there! I’m curious about the yods and talent triangles in my chart and what they mean. I’m trying to google and im not having much luck. Here’s a copy paste of what horoscopeyourself says:

Pattern Talent Triangle

Planets Involved venus jupiter uranus

Apex jupiter

Exact

Drawing Show Chart

Pattern Talent Triangle

Planets Involved venus jupiter uranus

Apex jupiter

Exact Exact

Drawing Show Chart

Pattern Talent Triangle

Planets Involved venus mars jupiter

Apex venus

Exact

Drawing Show Chart

Pattern Cradle

Planets Involved venus mars jupiter uranus

Exact

Drawing Show Chart

Pattern Yod

Planets Involved sun neptune pluto

Apex sun

Exact

Drawing Show Chart

Pattern Golden Yod

Planets Involved moon venus saturn

Apex saturn

Exact

Drawing Show Chart

You have an interesting amount of patterns, i did a little research and this is what i found...hope it helps.

the general interpretation for the talent triangle (60 x 120 x 60) is the presence of in-born talents and abilities. Potentially a highly productive configuration depending on the apex planet. The two sextiles show room for self-realization and productive abilities. The trine shows the base on which this is going to happen.

The Cradle is formed when four planets are connected by three sextile aspects, two trine aspects and one opposition. It is also called a Half-Hexagon because it looks like one-half of a Grand Hexagon (Grand Sextile) configuration. the Cradle provides a type of mixed blessing to the individual who has one in their chart. The Cradle provides potential at an inspired and congruent level when the individual learns how to blend the three mode energies. On the other hand, it tends to lack determination or may disperse the energies across the four areas of the individual's life based on the house placements

A Yod—also known as the “finger of fate” or “finger of God”—is a rare astrological aspect that involves any three planets in the horoscope that form an isoceles triangle.The Yod can indicate powerful mystical forces in a person or event—or a deeply-entrenched block that must be worked through with skill and careful negotiation. Often something hidden must be forced to the surface, and only through major excavation and prying can this come to light.

People born with Yods in their birth charts can be tireless workers or “difficult” personalities. There is an intensity to their life mission and a sense that the clock is ticking, that their time is short and they must fulfill their destiny here on earth.

A golden Yod occurs when one planet forms biquintiles (144° aspect) to two others separated by a quintile(72° aspect). Because these aspects are seen as beneficial, the golden yod is seen as beneficial and often as reflecting characteristics acquired by the person whose chart contains it. The few astrologers who have studied it regard it as an extremely creatively charged aspect good for artistic skill, especially as quintiles and biquintiles are frequently linked with Neptune. An alternate perspective is that a yod is always an aspect that indicates some kind of dramatic event, or 'fate'

Yods of every type represent extraordinary powers available for good or ill; it is largely a matter of how the individual uses the energy, and whether the planets forming the crucial aspects are in any way harmonious.